A Word From Our Clients
Cardinal Sales Inc. is proud to obtain most of its projects from past client referrals. Take a look at what our residential and commercial clients say about our family-owned business, quality workmanship and superior customer service.
- Cardinal did a gut renovation of our pied-à-terre that included everything from new floors to fixtures. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.Satisfied Customer
- It is with great pleasure that I write this testimonial about the kitchen and bath gut renovation recently completed by Cardinal. We decided on Cardinal after visiting several other contractors in the city and seeing their completed work. We had a gut renovation of our kitchen and one bathroom along with several other minor upgrades to our apartment. Although we were surprised by an unknown gas pipe that appeared during the destruction of our kitchen and we were given some mis-information by our building engineer, Cardinal made modifications to our original kitchen design and the result is simply gorgeous. They were thoroughly accommodating in making changes and receptive to our input. We LOVE our kitchen, the cabinets are great, the customization is superb and the workmanship terrific. The new bath is lovely and its space has been maximized. To be honest the job took longer than any of us wished but it is completed to our total satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Cardinal. Their workers and vendors were all outstanding and both Ron and Janie have been responsive and extremely professional.Phyllis ZadraSatisfied Customer
- We love our new Cardinal kitchen! The job was completed professionally and on time. From beginning to end, everyone was very accommodating, pleasant and eager to please. Thanks Cardinal!Karen and TonySatisfied Customers
- We have just finished our second project with Cardinal Kitchen. My husband and I stumbled into the Cardinal showroom one day when we just thinking of doing a kitchen renovation. From day one we knew we wanted to work with this family run team. Cardinal guided us through the process from material selection, appliance suggestions and design options to transform our tiny kitchen into a much more efficient layout (without even moving any walls). When it was time to do our one bathroom, there was no question we would contract Cardinal, and again they were terrific in the process. Understanding that renovations are a disruptive process, Cardinal did everything to keep us as close to schedule as possible on both projects. The quality of their work is wonderful and they provided details we would not have even known to ask for. Their entire staff is great to deal with. Cardinal also stands behind their work and are available after the last payment is made, and months after to come in and tend to any details that need to be finalized.JessicaSatisfied Customer
- Twenty five years ago Cardinal Kitchen and Bath remodeled my first kitchen. There was a new kitchen, master bath and two walk in closets. The kitchen was incredible, the bathroom was beautiful and finally I had closets that suited my needs. There were a few little snags as the job progressed but in the long run it turned out to be everything I wanted. The salesman/designers were great; the foreman saw that everything that had to be done was done in a timely manner. I was very happy and satisfied with the end results. Ten years ago I called them back to create another Kitchen and alteration in my then new home. Again everything was done well, design, workmanship and timing. There were a few problems which was resolved in a satisfactory way and in good time. Last year I made a final move and needed Cardinal to do yet another kitchen and alteration for me. The quality of material was great; I had a number of different styles, colors and designs to choose from. A beautiful guest bath was created and I can’t say enough about the workmanship and courtesy on the part of all the workers. The foreman took care of all of my concerns as they occurred. If I had to do another alteration without hesitation I would contract Cardinal again.Marianne GSatisfied Customer
- I have used Cardinal on 3 major renovations over the course of 8 years. First project involved combining a two bedroom with an adjacent one bedroom. The second and third involved renovations to a three bedroom co-op, the first of which was a gut renovation. Very, very satisfied customer. Design work with Bill is excellent. We’ve received many compliments on our new kitchen. Ronny and his father Sal (81 years old and still likes doing a project or two each summer) do an excellent job overseeing the construction itself. Most important, projects inevitably change and evolve as they progress. Cardinal has always been fair with us in terms of pricing of modifications/ “extras”. We started to work with Cardinal on the recommendation of a good friend. Amazingly, this friend has now also used Cardinal on 3 projects – renovation of a two bedroom and then the combination of that with a one bedroom and then merging of a studio with the rest. We’ve referred Cardinal to good friends on East 77th Street who used them to combine a two bedroom with a one bedroom. These guys get the job done. Their work ages well (our four year old bathrooms pass for new). Our super was so impressed that he’s recommended Cardinal to others in the building, a Fifth Avenue Coop where quality and service is expected.Tom JenniferSatisfied Customer