Understated and Distinctive
This kitchen incorporates a sleek and modern design without sacrificing character. Unique appointments such as brick backsplash, baseturned legs on the optimally sized island, and arched cabinet door glass lend personality to this warmly colored kitchen with abundant shelving.
- Twenty five years ago Cardinal Kitchen and Bath remodeled my first kitchen. There was a new kitchen, master bath and two walk in closets. The kitchen was incredible, the bathroom was beautiful and finally I had closets that suited my needs. There were a few little snags as the job progressed but in the long run it turned out to be everything I wanted. The salesman/designers were great; the foreman saw that everything that had to be done was done in a timely manner. I was very happy and satisfied with the end results. Ten years ago I called them back to create another Kitchen and alteration in my then new home. Again everything was done well, design, workmanship and timing. There were a few problems which was resolved in a satisfactory way and in good time. Last year I made a final move and needed Cardinal to do yet another kitchen and alteration for me. The quality of material was great; I had a number of different styles, colors and designs to choose from. A beautiful guest bath was created and I can’t say enough about the workmanship and courtesy on the part of all the workers. The foreman took care of all of my concerns as they occurred. If I had to do another alteration without hesitation I would contract Cardinal again.Marianne GSatisfied Customer
- We love our new Cardinal kitchen! The job was completed professionally and on time. From beginning to end, everyone was very accommodating, pleasant and eager to please. Thanks Cardinal!Karen and TonySatisfied Customers
- We have just finished our second project with Cardinal Kitchen. My husband and I stumbled into the Cardinal showroom one day when we just thinking of doing a kitchen renovation. From day one we knew we wanted to work with this family run team. Cardinal guided us through the process from material selection, appliance suggestions and design options to transform our tiny kitchen into a much more efficient layout (without even moving any walls). When it was time to do our one bathroom, there was no question we would contract Cardinal, and again they were terrific in the process. Understanding that renovations are a disruptive process, Cardinal did everything to keep us as close to schedule as possible on both projects. The quality of their work is wonderful and they provided details we would not have even known to ask for. Their entire staff is great to deal with. Cardinal also stands behind their work and are available after the last payment is made, and months after to come in and tend to any details that need to be finalized.JessicaSatisfied Customer
- I have used Cardinal on 3 major renovations over the course of 8 years. First project involved combining a two bedroom with an adjacent one bedroom. The second and third involved renovations to a three bedroom co-op, the first of which was a gut renovation. Very, very satisfied customer. Design work with Bill is excellent. We’ve received many compliments on our new kitchen. Ronny and his father Sal (81 years old and still likes doing a project or two each summer) do an excellent job overseeing the construction itself. Most important, projects inevitably change and evolve as they progress. Cardinal has always been fair with us in terms of pricing of modifications/ “extras”. We started to work with Cardinal on the recommendation of a good friend. Amazingly, this friend has now also used Cardinal on 3 projects – renovation of a two bedroom and then the combination of that with a one bedroom and then merging of a studio with the rest. We’ve referred Cardinal to good friends on East 77th Street who used them to combine a two bedroom with a one bedroom. These guys get the job done. Their work ages well (our four year old bathrooms pass for new). Our super was so impressed that he’s recommended Cardinal to others in the building, a Fifth Avenue Coop where quality and service is expected.Tom JenniferSatisfied Customer
- Cardinal did a gut renovation of our pied-à-terre that included everything from new floors to fixtures. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.Satisfied Customer
- Fantastic job. The cabinets came early so they reshuffled their schedule to fit our job in. original quote of 10-12 weeks was cut down to 7 weeks in the end. Everything happened faster than expected. Subcontractors came in exactly when called on. Workmanship was great!MosesonSatisfied Customer