Country charm lives in this eat-in kitchen with oak features and stunning stone backsplash. Thoughtful details like double-carved panels and Roman arches lend elegance and class to this rustic design. Enjoy features you’ll really use including undercounter wine coolers and a kitchen bench.
- I have had two kitchens done by Cardinal, My mother also had her kitchen done after seeing the job that was done on my first kitchen. We were very pleased at the outcome of the job. After shopping around quite a bit, I am very sure I made the right choice, which was the reason we chose them again for our second kitchen. The kitchen design staff did a great job at utilizing our existing space to its full capacity. The workers and job managers were easy to get along with and very respectable. As with all construction jobs, there are always some unexpected challenges that come up, but they were handled quickly and creatively. I love my kitchen and would recommend them highly.Toni BoloSatisfied Customer
- Cardinal did a gut renovation of our pied-à-terre that included everything from new floors to fixtures. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.Satisfied Customer
- We love our new kitchen!! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into making this remodeling such a success. It was a pleasure to deal with a trustworthy business like yours. Not only were the cabinets just what we were looking for, but the carpenters and installers were first rate. You were so helpful in guiding us to the granite and appliances we needed. Your honest judgment was a real asset. It has been such a pleasant experience working with you. Thanks again.The SullivansSatisfied Customer
- We have just finished our second project with Cardinal Kitchen. My husband and I stumbled into the Cardinal showroom one day when we just thinking of doing a kitchen renovation. From day one we knew we wanted to work with this family run team. Cardinal guided us through the process from material selection, appliance suggestions and design options to transform our tiny kitchen into a much more efficient layout (without even moving any walls). When it was time to do our one bathroom, there was no question we would contract Cardinal, and again they were terrific in the process. Understanding that renovations are a disruptive process, Cardinal did everything to keep us as close to schedule as possible on both projects. The quality of their work is wonderful and they provided details we would not have even known to ask for. Their entire staff is great to deal with. Cardinal also stands behind their work and are available after the last payment is made, and months after to come in and tend to any details that need to be finalized.JessicaSatisfied Customer
- I have used Cardinal on 3 major renovations over the course of 8 years. First project involved combining a two bedroom with an adjacent one bedroom. The second and third involved renovations to a three bedroom co-op, the first of which was a gut renovation. Very, very satisfied customer. Design work with Bill is excellent. We’ve received many compliments on our new kitchen. Ronny and his father Sal (81 years old and still likes doing a project or two each summer) do an excellent job overseeing the construction itself. Most important, projects inevitably change and evolve as they progress. Cardinal has always been fair with us in terms of pricing of modifications/ “extras”. We started to work with Cardinal on the recommendation of a good friend. Amazingly, this friend has now also used Cardinal on 3 projects – renovation of a two bedroom and then the combination of that with a one bedroom and then merging of a studio with the rest. We’ve referred Cardinal to good friends on East 77th Street who used them to combine a two bedroom with a one bedroom. These guys get the job done. Their work ages well (our four year old bathrooms pass for new). Our super was so impressed that he’s recommended Cardinal to others in the building, a Fifth Avenue Coop where quality and service is expected.Tom JenniferSatisfied Customer
- Fantastic job. The cabinets came early so they reshuffled their schedule to fit our job in. original quote of 10-12 weeks was cut down to 7 weeks in the end. Everything happened faster than expected. Subcontractors came in exactly when called on. Workmanship was great!MosesonSatisfied Customer