Bringing beautiful kitchen and bathrooms from our family to yours for the past 50 years
Established in 1958 by the Balsamo family, Cardinal Sales, Inc. is one of the leading contractors in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and design in New York City and the tri-state area. Their time-honored products and commitment to service have taken them from humble roots in Brooklyn to a household name in New York City and beyond.
Serving as a contractor for both large and small construction projects, Cardinal Sales, Inc. specializes in kitchens & baths offering full alterations and architectural services. Now in the second generation of family ownership, NYC’s leading kitchen and bathroom contractor boasts half a century of experience in working with all layouts and designs in Manhattan and the surrounding area.
With quality customer service and guaranteed satisfaction a priority, Cardinal Sales, Inc. ensures that your remodeling project goes as planned, stays on budget and gets completed on time. Stop into our showroom or contact one of our Sales Associates today to see why so many families choose Cardinal Sales Inc. to make their bathroom and kitchen remodeling dreams a reality.
Our popular services
Remodeling & Design
Cardinal Sales Inc. provides remodeling and design services built on generations of quality craftsmanship, great design and excellent customer service. References will be available to you at ypur request to insure our expertise and quality.
Countertops & Cabinetry
Known as one of the primary kitchen and bath designers in the New York Tri State area, Cardinal Sales Inc. offers an array of countertop and cabinetry options to suit your style and match your needs.
Plumbing & Electrical Work
A full service contractor, Cardinal Sales Inc. takes care of every detail, including the plumbing and electrical work.
- I have used Cardinal on 3 major renovations over the course of 8 years. First project involved combining a two bedroom with an adjacent one bedroom. The second and third involved renovations to a three bedroom co-op, the first of which was a gut renovation. Very, very satisfied customer. Design work with Bill is excellent. We’ve received many compliments on our new kitchen. Ronny and his father Sal (81 years old and still likes doing a project or two each summer) do an excellent job overseeing the construction itself. Most important, projects inevitably change and evolve as they progress. Cardinal has always been fair with us in terms of pricing of modifications/ “extras”. We started to work with Cardinal on the recommendation of a good friend. Amazingly, this friend has now also used Cardinal on 3 projects – renovation of a two bedroom and then the combination of that with a one bedroom and then merging of a studio with the rest. We’ve referred Cardinal to good friends on East 77th Street who used them to combine a two bedroom with a one bedroom. These guys get the job done. Their work ages well (our four year old bathrooms pass for new). Our super was so impressed that he’s recommended Cardinal to others in the building, a Fifth Avenue Coop where quality and service is expected.Tom JenniferSatisfied Customer
- Cardinal did a gut renovation of our pied-à-terre that included everything from new floors to fixtures. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.Satisfied Customer
- I have had two kitchens done by Cardinal, My mother also had her kitchen done after seeing the job that was done on my first kitchen. We were very pleased at the outcome of the job. After shopping around quite a bit, I am very sure I made the right choice, which was the reason we chose them again for our second kitchen. The kitchen design staff did a great job at utilizing our existing space to its full capacity. The workers and job managers were easy to get along with and very respectable. As with all construction jobs, there are always some unexpected challenges that come up, but they were handled quickly and creatively. I love my kitchen and would recommend them highly.Toni BoloSatisfied Customer
- It is with great pleasure that I write this testimonial about the kitchen and bath gut renovation recently completed by Cardinal. We decided on Cardinal after visiting several other contractors in the city and seeing their completed work. We had a gut renovation of our kitchen and one bathroom along with several other minor upgrades to our apartment. Although we were surprised by an unknown gas pipe that appeared during the destruction of our kitchen and we were given some mis-information by our building engineer, Cardinal made modifications to our original kitchen design and the result is simply gorgeous. They were thoroughly accommodating in making changes and receptive to our input. We LOVE our kitchen, the cabinets are great, the customization is superb and the workmanship terrific. The new bath is lovely and its space has been maximized. To be honest the job took longer than any of us wished but it is completed to our total satisfaction. I would definitely recommend Cardinal. Their workers and vendors were all outstanding and both Ron and Janie have been responsive and extremely professional.Phyllis ZadraSatisfied Customer
- We have just finished our second project with Cardinal Kitchen. My husband and I stumbled into the Cardinal showroom one day when we just thinking of doing a kitchen renovation. From day one we knew we wanted to work with this family run team. Cardinal guided us through the process from material selection, appliance suggestions and design options to transform our tiny kitchen into a much more efficient layout (without even moving any walls). When it was time to do our one bathroom, there was no question we would contract Cardinal, and again they were terrific in the process. Understanding that renovations are a disruptive process, Cardinal did everything to keep us as close to schedule as possible on both projects. The quality of their work is wonderful and they provided details we would not have even known to ask for. Their entire staff is great to deal with. Cardinal also stands behind their work and are available after the last payment is made, and months after to come in and tend to any details that need to be finalized.JessicaSatisfied Customer
- Fantastic job. The cabinets came early so they reshuffled their schedule to fit our job in. original quote of 10-12 weeks was cut down to 7 weeks in the end. Everything happened faster than expected. Subcontractors came in exactly when called on. Workmanship was great!MosesonSatisfied Customer