Bringing beautiful kitchen and bathrooms from our family to yours for the past 50 years
Established in 1958 by the Balsamo family, Cardinal Sales, Inc. is one of the leading contractors in kitchen and bathroom remodeling and design in New York City and the tri-state area. Their time-honored products and commitment to service have taken them from humble roots in Brooklyn to a household name in New York City and beyond.
Serving as a contractor for both large and small construction projects, Cardinal Sales, Inc. specializes in kitchens & baths offering full alterations and architectural services. Now in the second generation of family ownership, NYC’s leading kitchen and bathroom contractor boasts half a century of experience in working with all layouts and designs in Manhattan and the surrounding area.
With quality customer service and guaranteed satisfaction a priority, Cardinal Sales, Inc. ensures that your remodeling project goes as planned, stays on budget and gets completed on time. Stop into our showroom or contact one of our Sales Associates today to see why so many families choose Cardinal Sales Inc. to make their bathroom and kitchen remodeling dreams a reality.
Our popular services
Remodeling & Design
Cardinal Sales Inc. provides remodeling and design services built on generations of quality craftsmanship, great design and excellent customer service. References will be available to you at ypur request to insure our expertise and quality.
Countertops & Cabinetry
Known as one of the primary kitchen and bath designers in the New York Tri State area, Cardinal Sales Inc. offers an array of countertop and cabinetry options to suit your style and match your needs.
Plumbing & Electrical Work
A full service contractor, Cardinal Sales Inc. takes care of every detail, including the plumbing and electrical work.
- Fantastic job. The cabinets came early so they reshuffled their schedule to fit our job in. original quote of 10-12 weeks was cut down to 7 weeks in the end. Everything happened faster than expected. Subcontractors came in exactly when called on. Workmanship was great!MosesonSatisfied Customer
- We love our new kitchen!! Thank you so much for all the effort you put into making this remodeling such a success. It was a pleasure to deal with a trustworthy business like yours. Not only were the cabinets just what we were looking for, but the carpenters and installers were first rate. You were so helpful in guiding us to the granite and appliances we needed. Your honest judgment was a real asset. It has been such a pleasant experience working with you. Thanks again.The SullivansSatisfied Customer
- Cardinal did a gut renovation of our pied-à-terre that included everything from new floors to fixtures. We are very pleased with the way it turned out.Satisfied Customer
- We love our new Cardinal kitchen! The job was completed professionally and on time. From beginning to end, everyone was very accommodating, pleasant and eager to please. Thanks Cardinal!Karen and TonySatisfied Customers
- Twenty five years ago Cardinal Kitchen and Bath remodeled my first kitchen. There was a new kitchen, master bath and two walk in closets. The kitchen was incredible, the bathroom was beautiful and finally I had closets that suited my needs. There were a few little snags as the job progressed but in the long run it turned out to be everything I wanted. The salesman/designers were great; the foreman saw that everything that had to be done was done in a timely manner. I was very happy and satisfied with the end results. Ten years ago I called them back to create another Kitchen and alteration in my then new home. Again everything was done well, design, workmanship and timing. There were a few problems which was resolved in a satisfactory way and in good time. Last year I made a final move and needed Cardinal to do yet another kitchen and alteration for me. The quality of material was great; I had a number of different styles, colors and designs to choose from. A beautiful guest bath was created and I can’t say enough about the workmanship and courtesy on the part of all the workers. The foreman took care of all of my concerns as they occurred. If I had to do another alteration without hesitation I would contract Cardinal again.Marianne GSatisfied Customer
- I have had two kitchens done by Cardinal, My mother also had her kitchen done after seeing the job that was done on my first kitchen. We were very pleased at the outcome of the job. After shopping around quite a bit, I am very sure I made the right choice, which was the reason we chose them again for our second kitchen. The kitchen design staff did a great job at utilizing our existing space to its full capacity. The workers and job managers were easy to get along with and very respectable. As with all construction jobs, there are always some unexpected challenges that come up, but they were handled quickly and creatively. I love my kitchen and would recommend them highly.Toni BoloSatisfied Customer